[linux-audio-user] Forum for general Linux topics?

Alejandro Lopez alez_cuatrosegundos at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 27 06:01:31 EDT 2004

Hi All,

Any forum you may recommend for general Linux topics?

I've installed Demudi with music in mind but now I'd like to start using it
for the different tasks I now do with Windows. Therefore I'd like to start
knowing about non-music software available for me out there.

As for simple routine procedures under Linux, I think tldp.org has a great
deal of documentation for learning.

Thanks!

Alex