[linux-audio-user] Muse Score compiled from source hascorruptscore fonts

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at fuse.net
Wed Oct 27 15:08:07 EDT 2004

Thank you for the reply and obviously a great app Werner!

I am running qt 3.3.2 and have checked in KDE whether the font was properly
installed (and it apparently is).

I do have antialiasing of fonts enabled in KDE for all font sizes. I will
test the app without aliasing enabled to see what happens.

Should I try the CVS perhaps?

Best wishes,

Ivica Ico Bukvic, composer & multimedia sculptor
http://meowing.ccm.uc.edu/~ico/

---