[linux-audio-user] Muse Score compiled from source has

Steve Harris S.W.Harris at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Oct 27 15:56:59 EDT 2004

On Wed, Oct 27, 2004 at 06:00:11 +0000, ico at fuse.net wrote:
> Things are getting more interesting. Apparently drakfont shows that the font mscore20 has been successfully installed, although in the preview pane it looks like any other ordinary font (is this normal)?

I dont know about this font in particular, but fonts shouldn't be resuing
other symbols to do things they need, they can use the unicode glyphs for
typesetting symbols.

Microsofts rendering of the Symbol font is famously wrong.

If you use gnome-character-map and view "By Unicode Block" you should be
able to find them under "Musical Symbols", near the end.

- Steve