[linux-audio-user] sndpeek: real-time 3D FFT + audio visualizatoin

Ge Wang gewang at CS.Princeton.EDU
Wed Oct 27 18:48:02 EDT 2004

Sorry for the multiple post:

For those systems that are crashing somewhere in the
display driver (according to gdb), try the following:

     set LIBGL_ALWAYS_INDIRECT environment variable to 1

this disables hardware rendering.

if it works:
     - the problem is likely with the display driver
     - it will be very slow

if it doesn't:
     - there is a different bug in sndpeek we need to fix

Best,
Ge!