[linux-audio-user] sndpeek: real-time 3D FFT + audio visualizatoin

Ge Wang gewang at CS.Princeton.EDU
Wed Oct 27 22:55:57 EDT 2004

Greetings Michal and all,

It seems that we really need to beef up our JACK support.  ChucK,
sndpeek,
and rt_lpc all use RtAudio to interface with JACK, and we can figure
out how
to make that run (much) better, then all three would totally benefit.
Thanks
for the feedback.  We will make this a priority.  If anyone here would
like to
help with this endeavor, please let us know!

Thank you once again!

Best,
Ge!