[linux-audio-user] WMA

MarC marc_contrib at ramonvinyes.es
Sat Oct 30 06:57:17 EDT 2004

I think that the answer is:
apt-get install w32codecs
apt-get install mplayer

then i've got some scripts to decompress wma and compress in ogg
I attach them to make your life easier

copy them in some folder of your path and type wma2ogg in the folder
where you have your wma
(change the bitrate of ogg in the wav2ogg script if you want to)
(if you only want to have these files in ogg erase the end of the script
wma2ogg which begins with wav2ogg)

That's it. I hope they work (I use them often). If not, ask me again.