[linux-audio-user] Advice for buying sound gear online

Glenn McCord clari_player at paradise.net.nz
Wed Sep 1 20:56:03 EDT 2004

Hi all.

As a New Zealander, I'm not privilaged enough to get the prices on audio
gear that the US citizens do. In fact an M-Audio Delta 1010LT (at the
current exchange rate) is going to cost twice as much here than from the
US. Ouch!

Does anyone recommend a website for purchasing recording gear online.
i.e had positive experiences, good price, service etc.
I'm looking at getting a mixer and a Delta 1010LT however I noticed some
sites such as http://www.zzounds.com/ don't ship internationally.

Cheers,
Glenn