[linux-audio-user] ???

Russell Hanaghan hanaghan at starband.net
Thu Sep 9 12:53:27 EDT 2004

On Thursday 09 September 2004 09:27 am, noise floor wrote:
> --- Mark Knecht <markknecht at comcast.net> wrote:
> >
> > California? ;-)

> > where it's at.

> > Not really close, but should you find your way to the Bay Area then
> > the
> > first two stouts are on me.
>
> I'm in west Oakland myself; what part of the bay area are you in?

Eeeeek!   Oakland! :)  Oakland or rather Emeryville (E-ville) is part of my
area of responsibility for work.  I get there about once weekly on average.

And I guess Mark is in Los Gatos...the "other" end of town... We should have a
local Bay area contingent of the LAU group and sit around and talk
about...fish! and planes...and motorcycles...and ...oh maybe some music
production via Linux too! :)

R~