[linux-audio-user] Aqualung mailing list & bugtracker up and running

Eric Dantan Rzewnicki rzewnickie at rfa.org
Thu Sep 9 16:39:13 EDT 2004

On Thu, Sep 09, 2004 at 08:57:31PM +0100, tim hall wrote:
> Last Wednesday 08 September 2004 20:19, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki was like:
> > sitting on a park bench ...
> " ... eyeing little girls with bad intents /
> snot running down his nose /
> greasy fingers smearing shabby clo-othes ... "
>
> My first thought too - It's an enduring image isn't it?

sure, if not quite endearing. Actually, I prefer Jethro Tull's folkier
stuff much more. Benefit, Stand Up, Living in the Past and War Child are
the albums I know best.

I heard an interview with Ian Anderson in the mid-90s sometime. He was
saying something about actually starting to study how to play the flute
properly because his daughter (I think?) took it up and told him he was
using all the wrong fingerings. :) I saw them live around the same time.
I think Uriah Heap openned for them. He really goes through those flutes
on stage with all the abuse they take from his antics. I think he was on
at least his 4th by the end of the show.

-Eric Rz.