[linux-audio-user] ???

Russell Hanaghan hanaghan at starband.net
Fri Sep 10 13:33:12 EDT 2004

On Friday 10 September 2004 10:04 am, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 09, 2004 at 08:12:44PM -0700, Erik Steffl wrote:
> > Eric Dantan Rzewnicki wrote:

> > >Well, if were going to get that silly, I'm only about 45 minutes (at 5
> > >am on a Saturday in the off season when no-one else is heading to the
> > >shore) from the Chesapeake Bay. :-P
> >
> >   what silliness are you refering to? just in case there's some
> > misunderstanding I meant the same bay area others did (san francisco,
> > ca, usa), I live in brisbane, ca, usa, work in sunnyvale, ca, usa. or is
> > it just a coincidence that you replied to my email (and you are replying
> > to the thread in general)?
>
> Doh ... there are some australians on these lists ... guess I assumed
> brisbane, Australia had a bay, too. sorry. :)
>
> -Eric Rz.

And to convalute this further...just because I can;
I'm an Aussie...I live in USA in Nth California...
I used to live in Brisbane, QLD...near the Bay!
I have worked in Brisbane, CA...
The Bay in Brisbane, QLD is Morton Bay...
The Bay in Nth Cali is San Francisco Bay...
And I'm bored and STILL need a Cigarette!!

R~