[linux-audio-user] Aqualung mailing list & bugtracker up and running

Eric Dantan Rzewnicki rzewnickie at rfa.org
Fri Sep 10 15:48:16 EDT 2004

On Fri, Sep 10, 2004 at 06:56:40PM +0200, Tom Szilagyi wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 09, 2004 at 04:39:13PM -0400, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki wrote:
> > On Thu, Sep 09, 2004 at 08:57:31PM +0100, tim hall wrote:
> > > Last Wednesday 08 September 2004 20:19, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki was like:
> > > " ... eyeing little girls with bad intents /
> > > snot running down his nose /
> > > greasy fingers smearing shabby clo-othes ... "
> > > My first thought too - It's an enduring image isn't it?
> > sure, if not quite endearing. Actually, I prefer Jethro Tull's folkier
> > stuff much more. Benefit, Stand Up, Living in the Past and War Child are
> > the albums I know best.
> Hey, don't forget about Thick As A Brick, Too Old To Rock'N'Roll: Too
> Young To Die! and Minstrel in the Gallery. They are all damn fine IMO.
> Also, A Little Light Music shows how good they are in concert.
> (I verified this, as I was lucky enough to go to one of their
> shows... :))

Ok, actually, I should admit it ... the albums I listed were the only
ones my dad had in his LP collection. I've heard most of Rock Island,
too, but other than that, I don't know more than half of their stuff. I
was impressed that they could still rock hard.

Have you listened to any of Ian Anderson's solo work? I haven't, but
I've heard on occassion that he's actually quite good and his flute
playing has gotten better with age. :)

-Eric Rz.