[linux-audio-user] "Cleaning" digitized vinyl records

Erik de Castro Lopo erikd-lad at mega-nerd.com
Sat Sep 11 09:11:17 EDT 2004

On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 16:50:16 +0400
Mikhail Ramendik <mr at ramendik.ru> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> When one "digitizes" vinyl records into the computer, there are offten
> clicks, pops, and hissing.
>
> Which Linux tool(s) can I use to "clean" these records?

GWC : Gnome Wave Cleaner

Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo  nospam at mega-nerd.com (Yes it's valid)
"Python is the most efficient language I've ever used. It's 10 times
better than any of the other tools I have used. It's free, it's
object-oriented, it adapts to everything, it runs on everything. There
is almost an indescribable 'quality without a name' attraction on my
part."   --Bruce Eckel, Author of Thinking in Java