[linux-audio-user] best setup options ?

Dave Phillips dlphilp at bright.net
Sat Sep 11 21:36:07 EDT 2004

Greetings:

I've installed my new Delta 66, it seems to work fine, but I'd like to
get a little more control over it. My system sets up like so:

    The SBLive driver is loaded during startup.
    I manually load snd-virmidi and snd-ice1712.
    I can use 'envy24control -c 2' to access the mixer for the 66.
    But qjackctl displays alsa_pcm outputs only for the SBLive.

So my question is: can I start or configure qjackctl to show my
available audio ports from both the SBLive and the 66 ? If so, how ?

TIA!

Best,

dp