[linux-audio-user] LADSPA - is there any concept of plugin automation?

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Fri Sep 17 14:46:36 EDT 2004

On Fri, 2004-09-17 at 12:50, Mark Knecht wrote:
> Just wondering...
>
> If there is then is it supported in Ardour or any other apps? Jamin has
> something called scenes which I do not understand yet, but it's not
> LADSPA it's an app.

	I think that plugin automation is a work-in-progress.  Scenes are
really simple.  You can do setups for different portions of a song (i.e.
verse, chorus, lead...) or for different songs in a group and then
switch between them.  At some point you should be able to use OSC to get
Ardour to tell JAMin when to switch scenes.  Ron Parker is working on
getting this a bit more streamlined I believe.

Jan