[linux-audio-user] RPMs for new Distro...Yoper Linux

Russell Hanaghan hanaghan at starband.net
Fri Sep 17 15:05:45 EDT 2004

On Friday 10 September 2004 05:23 am, Russell Hanaghan wrote:

Just a quick update on this...

We now have the following rpms built and working on Yoper Linux:

jack-audio-connection-kit
Ardour beta19
JAMin
swh-plugins
Tap-plugins
Rosegarden
spiralsynth
hydrogen

Got the Bread n butter apps built, so to speak.  More in the works...

I have these apps running on the yoper 2.6.8-1 kernel running jackd in
"softmode" Jack will complain of Xrun hell but is quite stable in mortal user
mode. And I'm only so far testing with my crappy via82xx onboard sound chip
on Shuttle AK39N mobo...

I have some mix downs I need to do over the weekend. I intend to do at least
one on this system to see how it fairs.

www.yoper.com

R~