[linux-audio-user] MIDI on alsa with SBLIve

Dave Phillips dlphilp at bright.net
Tue Sep 21 12:29:20 EDT 2004

Hi Laura:

  I'm using TiMidity on an 800 MHz AMD box with an SBLive Value. Usually
I'm running Planet CCRMA's Red Hat 9, but sometimes I run the AGNULA
distro instead. Both supply a low-latency kernel: are you using a
low-latency system or a standard unpatched kernel ?

  If you want to send me the score in question I'll check it on my box.
I've played a lot of dense MIDI files, they work fine.

  Also, what does your ~/timidity.cfg look like ? If you don't have one
in your home directory you might find it in your /etc directory.

Best regards,

dp