[linux-audio-user] tuning freaks

Dave Phillips dlphilp at bright.net
Fri Sep 24 10:30:46 EDT 2004

Greetings:

  As I'm sure many of you know, Scala support is already present in
ZynAddSubFX and I think at least one other Linux softsynth (ALAS Modular
maybe?). I'll cast my vote for its inclusion in anyone's synth or
sequencer, I've had great fun playing around with Scala scales in the
Zyn synth.

  So yeh, Dave, where's that sequencer ??  ;-)

Best,

dp