DC metro area LAD/LAU members? (was Re: [linux-audio-user] ???)

Eric Dantan Rzewnicki rzewnickie at rfa.org
Fri Sep 24 13:44:10 EDT 2004

On Fri, Sep 24, 2004 at 01:00:19PM -0400, Brett W. McCoy wrote:
> Eric Dantan Rzewnicki wrote:
> >So ... I know there are at least a few around here. I'm in Arlington.
> >Anyone else interested in getting together?
> Hi, I'm in Germantown, MD (Montgomery County).  I'd be interested in
> hooking up.

I host the monthly DCLUG meeting in downtown DC here at work. If it
works for others, perhaps we could do a LAD/LAU meet in conjunction with
these. If not, I would still be interested in starting a semi-regular
thing if there are enough interested persons in the area. I think Jesse
Chappel is from around here, too. I know Sam Chessman watches some of
these lists and is a longtime DCLUG/NOVALUG/ma-linux/tux.org member.
There was a guy ... Joseph Zitt? who I think was from this area as well.
Certainly must be others.

Anyway, thanks for responding Brett.

-Eric Rz.