[linux-audio-user] MIDI filter

Hans Fugal fugalh at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 12:26:21 EDT 2004

I play the organ, and would like to sequence some organ music in
rosegarden4. The only problem is that the organ doesn't care how hard
you hit the keys (MIDI note velocity), so what would be a fine organ
performance sounds really silly because of the different velocities. I
don't see a way to filter out note velocity in rosegarden itself, so I
think I'd like to use an external filter. I could write one easily
enough, but it seems that there might be a generic MIDI filter program
out there somewhere, that can go in the patch bay. Does anyone know of
one?

--
De gustibus non disputandum est.