DC metro area LAD/LAU members? (was Re: [linux-audio-user] ???)

Eric Dantan Rzewnicki eric at zhevny.com
Sun Sep 26 21:17:56 EDT 2004

Jesse Chappell wrote:
> Eric Dantan Rzewnicki wrote on Fri, 24-Sep-2004:
>  > Cool. Do you have a link to any sort of phase 42 gig schedule or other
>  > such band info?
> Alas, phase42 is now defunct.  I would be interested in a DC metro
> area LAD/LAU get together though.  Maybe someone (eric?) could
> be the central point to compile the list of relevant emails, and
> we could figure it out offlist?

Yeah, sure. I'll go back through the archive and pull together a list by
the end of this week. If anyone is interested but doesn't hear from me
about this, just send me a mail privately and I'll add you. I finally
got my own internet server on line this weekend, so it'll be a simple
thing for me to set up an alias as a temporary ad-hoc list. If it turns
into something more substantial and people feel a need I can set up a
mailman list, but we'll wait and see. If there is significant interest
I'll announce it to the local lug lists as well in case any potential
LAGgers aren't subscribed here. If a downtown meeting location proves
central for all interested, I could probably host it at work where we
hold the DCLUG meetings. If the group turns out to be more MD or VA
centric we'll work something else out.

-Eric Rz.

PS I think we've had this conversation before on freenode ... but, I
work with a couple of guys who play in local bands. Have you heard of
electric larry or the cravin' dogs? -edrz