[linux-audio-user] Just bought a Delta 1010LT, now what..?

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Tue Sep 28 05:29:20 EDT 2004

Hi!
  I have a delta 1010lt, and had a lot of problems first. We couldn't really
solve them. We suspected that a slot was damaged and we just plugged it into
another slot, and from that day on my card runs perfectly. I think it is even
syharing its irq with my ethernet card. So if not tried already, do try to
change the slot. And another thing is: Don't use any alsa driver before 0.9.6
for your card. There was a bug - or more than one -, but this was mainly
solved in 0.9.6. But for good dshare, dmix and so on, better take 1.0.x
drivers.
  Btw.: If you're looking for a nice .asoundrc for your card, when it's up and
running, drop a note.
  I hope that hleps in any way!
  Kindest regards
       Julien