[linux-audio-user] Midi/USB "control" board question

Zachris Trolin zachris at phreaker.net
Tue Sep 28 06:33:22 EDT 2004

I believe they are usable as of now in ardour(people are using exactly
bfc2000 and discussing it on the mail-lists), but I'd like to know some
more technical details about these kinds of things, I don't generally
know much about any kids of MIDI devices, I've never needed them - but a
midi mixing control board would be useful.

But besides this, any knob or fader with a midi connection are
definitely and concretely useful in for example pure-data. If you build
your own patches you can map the real faders to faders in pd with little
effort.

--
Zachris Trolin <zachris at phreaker.net>