[linux-audio-user] Strange problem with ICE1712 (EWS88D)

Michele Spinolo michele.spinolo at tin.it
Tue Apr 5 09:25:48 EDT 2005

Hi guys,

I'm experimenting a strange problem with FC1 PlanetCCRMA distro and a
Terratec EWS88D card (ICE1712 driver): everything seems to run fine, but
when I switch master clock to s/pdif input (to sync the soundcard to
incoming s/pdif datas from a cd player) the s/pdif output is muted.

If I switch back to lets say 44100Hz I can hear sound coming back from
s/pdif output.

Does anyone have any idea how to solve the problem?

Thanks!
Michele