[linux-audio-user] alsa hdsp and oss emulation

peter plessas plessas at mur.at
Tue Apr 5 17:28:58 EDT 2005

Hi Thomas!

Thanks for your reply!

I have now tested alsa-drivers-1.0.9rc1 with hotplug support in the
kernel, but without success. When i boot into OSX, load the firmware
there, and do a warm-reboot into debian, the card works, even
reinserting and putting the computer into sleep mode doesn't stop the
card from working.
But after a coldboot into debian, the card remains uninitialized, giving
the same error as described below.

I am fairly stuck here.

Thanks for _any_ help.

Peter