[linux-audio-user] [Fwd: [mtg] freesound 'official' opening...]

Mark Constable markc at renta.net
Thu Apr 7 08:04:01 EDT 2005

On Thursday 07 April 2005 18:19, Esben Stien wrote:
> Yes, very nice. Would be nice with a free software stream
> playing gpl music;). That would be wicked and awesome.

Well this is pretty close... it's so open that anyone
can add a link to any ogg/mp3 anywhere on the net.

http://opensrc.org/index.php?page=RadIO

and if I click on this link most of them stream for me
just fine. It's autogenerated from the above list.

http://opensrc.org/radio.m3u

If I could get at the master sources I'd create a lo-fi
streaming version too (for 56k modem users).

--markc