[linux-audio-user] Line6 POD XT Live

Them idragosani at chapelperilous.net
Thu Apr 7 22:34:06 EDT 2005

Noah Roberts wrote:

> I just got a POD and am wondering if any of the special computer
> features work in Linux at all.  For instance, direct recording through
> USB or maybe the port program.

http://www.tanzband-scream.at/line6/

It's actually for the Pod xt Pro (rackmount unit), but it may work with
the xt Live unit (I have one also, but haven't tried anything out with
it yet).  There's a constant you may need to change to get it to work
with the xt Live (see the documenation for details).

You should be able to control it via MIDI, and perhaps do the MIDI dump,
  without any kind of drivers.

I've seen some threads on the Line 6 forums also -- a lot of people have
been asking for Linux drivers.  Some people have had some moderate
success getting some of the software (like GuitarPort) working under Wine.