[linux-audio-user] VST reverb "Ambience"

Russell Hanaghan hanaghan at starband.net
Sat Apr 9 13:21:15 EDT 2005

Just in case our beloved VST enthusiasts have not seen this one...

http://magnus.smartelectronix.com/

This reverb is REALLY nice! Works rock solid on my MDK 10.1 with thac's
rpms and jack_fst. Sounds awesome on accoustic guitar and vocals...has
lots of usefull working controls and doesn't chew up too much CPU. If it
does, there is a CPU option in 3 increments I believe to conserve cycles
at a slight but barely noticeable cost to sound quality.

Oh.....and it's FREE~~~~~

Cheers,

R~