[linux-audio-user] hello gentoo? speed up please...

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Sun Apr 10 17:11:47 EDT 2005

Hi again,

just looking at the ebuild I sent, I realized that actually there's no
love in it at all. Love-Sources I mean ;-) It was just a hacky way of
making an ebuild for the MM and RT patchsets using the Love-Sources
ebuild as a template. Can't remember why I didn't rename it, I think
maybe I had some problems with renaming. I'm not an ebuild maestro, so
it's an ugly but functional hack. Better than a slow kernel, tho.

d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl
---Oblique Strategy # 69: