[linux-audio-dev] Re: [linux-audio-user] Concerning libfst, vstserver, and dssi-vst

Ismael Valladolid Torres ivalladt at punkass.com
Tue Apr 12 07:35:15 EDT 2005

Dave Phillips wrote:
>  So, are there any lurking newbie (or oldie) LAD coders who want to
> undertake a much-desired project that is already off to a good start ?

Years ago, I was a C and C++ freak doing lots of low level programming
on embedded systems. Right now I am a Java Card programmer, which is
kinda high level --though not Visual Basic, certainly. I've never taken
part in any open source project and this seems a very nice one to start
with and give some help.

> Is there anyone here who will take up the flag for this project ?

What I was trying to say is: I can be useful for helping development,
but most probably not for "taking up flags" at this time, if for "taking
up flags" you mean performing some kind of leadership.

So to any "leaders" outta there, feel free to contact me. :))

Cordially. Ismael