[linux-audio-user] Some Musikmesse 2005 videos about the LionstracsMediastation

Andreas Kuckartz A.Kuckartz at ping.de
Wed Apr 13 12:20:28 EDT 2005

The Liontracs Mediastation is a Linux machine. WMV is the abbreviation for
"Windows Media Video". I understand that some Mediastation users probably will
continue to use Windows as their main operating system for some time but why on
earth is Liontracs using (only!) that proprietary format for those videos ?

Cheers,
Andreas