[linux-audio-user] Voice Transform

Dave Robillard drobilla at connect.carleton.ca
Thu Apr 14 17:00:15 EDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-14-04 at 03:04 +0200, Esben Stien wrote:
> Ge Wang <gewang at cs.princeton.edu> writes:
>
> > a small real-time LPC analysis/synthesis application and
> > visualization.
>
> The ui uses glut, which is not free. Anyone used this with freeglut?

It works with freeglut in software mode at least.  It seems to die on my
machine with DRI loaded, though this might be related to a fix I just
sent in to Ge (havn't tested both at the same time yet)

If you get an immediate segfault, make sure g_srate (in rt_lpc.cpp
around line 142) is set correctly, probably to 48000.

-DR-