[linux-audio-user] Line6 POD XT Live

Markus Grabner grabner at icg.tu-graz.ac.at
Sat Apr 16 22:01:38 EDT 2005

Am Sonntag, 17. April 2005 03:46 schrieb Noah Roberts:
> On 4/16/05, Markus Grabner <grabner at icg.tu-graz.ac.at> wrote:
>
> I will, but it might be a while before I get to it.  I am building my
> studio and will probably be reinstalling my OS during the changeover.
> I have been using 64bit linux and too many audio apps are just not
> stable in 64 bit mode.
Mine is ;-) I had to do remarkably few changes when migrating the driver from
IA32 to AMD64, which is now the platform I am using for development. I don't
know, however, about IA64. Has anybody tried?

	Kind regards,
		Markus

--
Markus Grabner - Computer Graphics and Vision
Graz University of Technology, Inffeldgasse 16/II, 8010 Graz, Austria