[linux-audio-user] Ableton live user

Dave Robillard drobilla at connect.carleton.ca
Mon Apr 25 22:54:57 EDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-25-04 at 22:35 -0300, Felipe Machado wrote:
> WHAT??!?!
> i dont believe !!!
> my question is "LOOKS LIKE" not the same !!!!!
> here in brasil have list about linux-audio www.estudiolivre.org
> they can tell for you about some thinks in linux !! they send me some
> softwares to use live. and we are development software to use. and
> working to use just free software in music production and we have a
> free studio. i send my question to this list just to see if is a good
> list. BUT DONT !!
>
> sorry for my english.
>
> i will unsubscribe this list.

Don't let the ignorance of one unknown idiot turn you away from this
list.  If you want to get into Linux audio, this is the place you want
to be.

There are many of us here who are interested in (and develop, and use)
live audio software on GNU/Linux systems.  I use SooperLooper, Seq24,
FreeWheeling, Om, and SuperCollider in a "live" context all the time.

-DR-