[linux-audio-user] Problems with MIDI editor

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Tue Apr 26 08:53:20 EDT 2005

Juhana Sadeharju wrote:

>But now I have another problem: when I try to run Rosegarden again,
>I get dialog "Rosegarden does not appear to have been installed".
>What a shitty program you have there!!

Another carefully considered statement. Juhana, would you really like it
if I called your software "shitty" here, even if it were ? I can think
of better ways to get the developers' attention, *and* actually get them
to want to help me. You're a bright guy, I'm reasonably sure you could
have written a more thoughtful message.

Geez, was there some collective eclipse of civility here while we were
in Karlsruhe ??

Best,

dp