[linux-audio-user] Maudio audiophile USB

joke at apo33.org joke at apo33.org
Tue Apr 26 12:23:20 EDT 2005

Hello friends,
I just bought a Maudio audiophile USB, as I saw Alsa-project show it as
reconized by alsa... This soundcard is quite nice actually...and not so expensive...

So it's work with Alsa (I test 1.0.6, 1.0.8 and one of the lastest 1.0.9rc2), I
could listen music over xmms...
But when I want to use jackd (via qjackctl) there is no way to make it work, I
test different samplerate and other parameters, the problem is still here...
In the message box it says that jack tried different samplerate, but none of
them work with the cards...

I don't know if someone use this card or have experience with it, but as it
seems reconized by alsa maybe there is something special to do...? I don't know
if there is a solution somewhere, with the .asoundrc or...?

Thanks a lot for your help!!

cheers

julien