[linux-audio-user] Maudio audiophile USB

joke joke at apo33.org
Fri Apr 29 04:55:23 EDT 2005

criscabello . wrote:

>hi, i've tried to run audiophile-usb with no sucess too. i'm very
>interessed in usb-audiocards and midi controlers to work with
>notebooks.
>
>does enybody have any sugestions?

Hi there,
my first test was quite good, I run qjackctl with the parameters
plughw:X for the interface but I had problems with xruns... so I fixed
it with a periods/buffer of 4, then no problem anymore with xruns...
then I tested with hydrogen and I had a great sound output, then ardour,
perfect... except that I had no input at all, I tested directly with
jackmix & qarecord, but without any sucess no input!!!! I tried to
change some of the input parameters but still no input... (Also PD crash
jack... don't know why...) I will try to work more on it this week-end,
and I will also try my usb quattro (for the input ;-) )

cheers

Julien