[linux-audio-user] Re: linux-audio-user Digest, Vol 23, Issue 13

Ben Loftis ben at glw.com
Thu Aug 4 12:26:10 EDT 2005

> Anyone using the audiophile 192 by m-audio?  I see that the audiophile
> 2496 is supported, but alsa doesn't list the audiophile 192 as

I bought a 192 thinking that since the ice1724 chip was supported I might be
able to get it working.  So far I have had no luck.  Output is highly
distorted, even after making a format conversion plugin in .asoundrc as the
ALSA page says.  Input does not seem to work at all.

I'm about to dump the card ... does anybody know if a driver is being worked
on?  I can donate mine to a developer for a few weeks if they can make it
work.

-Ben Loftis