[linux-audio-user] Optimal SuSE 9.3 audio setup

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Thu Aug 4 12:19:51 EDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-08-04 at 12:03, Paul Davis wrote:
> > Right now I've created Redhat 9 boot disks and will be installing Planet
> > CCRMA. But I'd rather go with SuSE if it's possible to get audio set up
>
> RH9? Why would you use RH9? Fedora Core 3 would be the starting point
> for any current Planet CCRMA system.

Paul,

    Is it really ready for prime time?  My FC1/CCRMA setup is very
stable but I certainly like FC3 (I use it at work along with RHEL4).

--
Jan "Evil Twin" Depner
The Fuzzy Dice

"As we enjoy great advantages from the invention of others, we should be
glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this
we should do freely and generously."

Benjamin Franklin, on declining patents offered by the governor of
Pennsylvania for his "Pennsylvania Fireplace", c. 1744