[linux-audio-user] Newbie Linux user Struggling with MIDI

pjfjacks pjfjacks at swbell.net
Fri Aug 5 18:55:44 EDT 2005

Hi Paul,

Well it looks like a reinstall it is...will be a few days before I do this
most likely.  Lee mentions something about the MIDI thing might have been a
config error - what should I look for during/after the reinstall?

I very much appreciate all the help and patience with a newbie!

Phil

(and I might mention that I did ask a good many questions when getting the
system up and running - and got some good advice - thanks Gavin and others!)

thats what i get for not paying enough attention. apologies.

phil, i take it back. reinstall. preferably not debian or anything
related to it ;) [ that was joke, for all you debian woody-head sid's
out there ]

--p