[linux-audio-user] mixer app

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 04:05:42 EDT 2005

Hi

I'm looking for a mixer app that:
* works with alsa/jack
* has multiple inputs, and (at least) stereo out
* will let me load a "mix", change it from a hardware controller, and
save the modified "mix"

It would be nice with some sort of gui and a way to name the tracks.

What I'd like to do is route the output of variuos softsynths to one
app. This is done from a script, with one script per song. So if I find
that one sound is a bit too low or something, I reach for a knob adjust
the volume and save the "mix" so it's there next time I run the script...

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte

http://www.atte.dk