[linux-audio-user] [Semi-OT] RME Hammerfall DIGI9636

studio-64 fsmith at walescomputers.co.uk
Sat Aug 6 12:08:36 EDT 2005

Hi Mike
Yes the Hammerfall digi9636  will work with ALSA
You won't get a mixer app like you do with the other RME's.
The card will use Ardour and jack for settings although I'm not aware of
how you would set the card to master or slave. I just leave it on auto
and let the DDX set the timing.

You'll get all 16 channels (pcm 1 to 16)  and the two Spdiff are 18 - 19.

Alsaconf see's the card no problem.

Cheers Bob