[linux-audio-user] Re: [LAM] A piece with singing...

Steve D groups at xscd.com
Sat Aug 6 14:04:27 EDT 2005

On Mon, Aug 01, 2005 at 01:06:18PM +0200, Arnold Krille wrote:
> > http://www.xscd.com/pub/music/audio/ogg/james-stone_steve-doonan_shining-sun.ogg
>
> Great!!!
> Cool singing, great piano and super-duper-cool organ!!!
> Just had the thought of some backing vocals for the chorus. Can the
> ardour-session be made available?
> Arnold

Hi Arnold-- Thanks for the compliment. I think I can do better with
James's song. I was very tired, a trip was imminent, and I'm not
satisfied with my piano and organ tracks.

I might try another version if James re-records his vocals at 44100, and
of course I could make my additional tracks available as separate .wav
files, or the whole Ardour session, or whatever, for you or James or
whoever. ;-)

-sd