[linux-audio-user] Specifying the license when posting music?

Leonard "paniq" Ritter paniq at paniq.org
Sun Aug 7 06:06:49 EDT 2005

music released by me is generally released under the creative commons licence,
as stated on the homepage.

i would assume that any music posted here is released under a creative commons
licence, but for clearity, it wouldnt hurt to explicitly mention it with the
post.

--
-- leonard "paniq" ritter
-- http://www.paniq.org