[linux-audio-user] Installing Gnome Wave Cleaner

studio-64 fsmith at walescomputers.co.uk
Tue Aug 9 04:47:39 EDT 2005

Ok Sorry I think I miss read your post here.

Try ' apt-cache search gnome wave cleaner'

Or even apt-cache search wave cleaner*.*

see what come up.

If nothing shows you have the choice of installing your own.

if wavecleaner does the same as Rezound this could be the reason it's
not in the CCRMA lists

cheers
Bob