[linux-audio-user] usb-audio enquiries

pX xaccrocheur at halluci.net
Fri Aug 12 08:02:25 EDT 2005

somewhere around 08/12/2005 01:33 PM Christoph Eckert submitted that:

>Hi,
>

>># Nobody ever had satisfactory result with USB-Audio in
>>Linux (ouch)
>>

>No. The snd_usb_audio module works great and can really handle
>a huge amount of devices.

Great. Just what I wanted to read :)
(...)

>If you're using qjckctl,
>
>* disable the option "Autorefresh connections patchbay" on the
>options tab in the prefs
>
>* Try to use 3 periods/buffer
>
>* load the snd_usb_module with the following parameter:
>modprobe snd-usb-audio nrpacks=1

I do use qjckctl, and I'll be trying these as soon as I get back from
work tonight ! Sounds exactly like the kind of wizardry I'm looking for ! :)
Boy, is that list fast.

>Best regards

Thank you VERY MUCH for this constructive answer, thank you too Michael,
you deserve a mention in the credits, indeed. I'm serious.

>    ce

pX

--
www.halluci.net