[linux-audio-user] [OT] trying to contact Peter Eschler

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Sat Aug 13 11:49:26 EDT 2005

On Sat, Aug 13, 2005 at 11:17:16AM -0400, Dave Phillips wrote:
> Greetings:
>
> Does anyone here know how to contact Peter Eschler, author of LDrum ?
> His contact address pescher at t-online.de is foobar'd and I need some help
> compiling LDrum.

It looks like I had the last email contact with him in june, 2004.
He mentioned rewriting LDrum for clear gui/engine separation and OSCification,
but also being quite busy otherwise.

I would consider this project to be dead or at best in deep freeze, with
the existing codebase most likely being obsolete.

Meanwhile I recommend Specimen. It will be _realy_ good, especialy for
drum samples, once Pete manages to put a release out with multiple jack
outs and/or LADSPA hosting ;-)

---
Thorsten Wilms