[linux-audio-user] Jack/LADSPA/RT-mixer-software?

Lee Revell rlrevell at joe-job.com
Sat Aug 13 15:36:02 EDT 2005

On Sat, 2005-08-13 at 22:17 +0300, Aleksandr Koltsoff wrote:
> - display VU/implement GUI for levels using GTK+ (2.x).

Lots of people just use ardour for this.  Unfortunately it uses GTK 1.x
which is godawful ugly for anyone used to a modern desktop.  The next
major version of Ardour will use GTK 2.x.

While we're on the topic, does anyone know if there's a gtk 2.x version
of (g)mplayer available?  It's the only GTK 1.x app I still have to use
on a regular basis.

Lee