[linux-audio-user] Jack/LADSPA/RT-mixer-software?

Aleksandr Koltsoff czr at iki.fi
Sat Aug 13 15:57:18 EDT 2005

On Saturday 13 August 2005 22:35, Paul Davis wrote:
> > I'm looking for some simple software to accomplish the following:
> 		       ^^^^^^
> really ?

http://ardour.org/img/main-screenshot-big.png

I'll try ardour of course, been putting off testing it for ages as it is :-).
But the screenshot above maybe demonstrates why I never thought of ardour
being "simple". Simple as in end-user-GUI that is. I'm sure it's just my
limitation though ;-).

> its what ardour does, although ardour is stuck at GTK+ 1.2 for a while.

Is GTK+ 2 planned at some stage? Based on the above screenshot it doesn't look
like a very trivial port.

ak.