[linux-audio-user] open & free soundcard

joke joke at apo33.org
Thu Aug 18 09:10:50 EDT 2005

Hi friends,

for some days I was looking for some open & free hardware and specially
soundcards.
I find some informations about openhardware... but not really on the
question of soundcard (some dac to build yourself). I would like to know
if some of you guys using open & free soundcard and if not at least a
way to do it yourself... or even if you know people who had a project to
release some prototypes or have similar projects.
I could be really great to use a gnu/linux plateform with so much & good
free audio software and to use an open & free soundcard to record & play
this sounds!!

thanks for the help

Julien