[linux-audio-user] open & free soundcard

Tracey Hytry shakti at bayarea.net
Thu Aug 18 10:10:11 EDT 2005

I tend to agree with Tom's 2 eurocents.

Even though there is enough expertise to design the hardware and write the drivers for such a thing in my household;  I have much smaller projects that I can barely keep up to getting done.  I'd prefer to let the comercial folks do this.  By far, they have the economy of scale(and sale) in their favor.

But the thought of doing is very seductive as an intellectual exercise.

Tracey(7am and haven't gotten to sleep for the night(uh wait, it's light outside))